What we do?
We are engaged in:
- Building Forest People Wildlife coexistence - through effective use of the Community Forest Resource Rights under Forest Rights Act together with convergence of other legal provisions under PESA, BDA and MGNREGA
- Facilitating Effective planning and utilization of resources and strengthening local village Governance and its Gram Sabhas
- Facilitating protection and promotion and documentation of local biodiversity in the region
- Facilitating improved access to government resources and services through programs of Community Based Monitoring of health and nutrition services
- Supporting emergency health and educational needs
- Create a bridge between ground and policy through effective ground based policy advocacy